Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going Live

.
Well, not really.  I haven't made up my mind about the header yet.  My name looks very, very big.  But I got a desire to start the first post.  I'm trying to be okay with these inspirationus interruptus.  You see, I've started apologizing for being who I am.  When I was seventeen, I swore I wouldn't do that any more.  I feel that I've betrayed that version of myself, that high school graduate with cherry red hair and a big blue car. 

That was thirteen years ago.  The hair color is back to natural, and I've still got the car.  It doesn't run, but I've still got it.  It's representative of my world.  I feel that my life is on hold, and I'm not sure why.  Don't know what I'm waiting for.  I thought thirty would bring with it some maturity, or something that would pass for it.  No such luck.  I need a t-shirt that says "I turned 30 for this?". 

We won't be getting into a life story.  Not yet, anyways.  Suffice to say, I want to be "me".  Not "me, pending approval".  My first step is integrating two seperate blogs into this one.  I had planned to import all of my blog posts from those two, but I've decided against it.  This will be my shiny, new "moving forward" project, and will seamlessly incoporate those parts of my life together.  Or not.  Either way. 

I tried to think of a witty, clever title for this blog, but I think I'll leave it as it is.  It will serve as my reminder that it's ok to just be me, for realz.  Peace out, peeps! 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.