Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flip Flop!

.
Changed my mind again, gave in and imported the posts from my other blogs.  We'll see how that goes!

I have a lot of different interests, and often struggle with how that defines me. 

I don't know if it's better to keep my interests seperate, or lump them together.  I flip flop on this one a LOT!  But I started this blog because I wanted to be more honest.  And to be honest, I have a LOT of different interests!  They are all a part of me, for good or bad. 

I suppose that I try and control this wandering, that I scold myself for not having the proper "focus".  So we'll try this combined blog thing, in an attempt to silence that particular critic!

I also have a horse blog.  But I think that one can stand on its own. 

Here's to (hopefully!) more frequent postings!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.